- Mozzarella or Manchego cheese in sticks
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- Fine herbs or condiments
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- On a flat plate, put the flour and pass our sticks until they are covered.
- In a deep bowl, mix the eggs, salt, pepper, and seasonings.
- In another container, we add our two cups of ground bread
- Dip the cheese sticks in the egg and then breadcrumb them with ground bread.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over low heat and fry our sticks
Easy S’mores Brownie
- 1 box to make brownies of our favorite brand
- 8 graham crackers
- 7 chocolate bars
- 25 large marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- We create our brownie mix according to the instructions on the box.
- In a 9×13 mold, we empty half of our mixture
- We add a layer of our cookies, then a layer of chocolates, and finally the marshmallows.
- We cover this with what we have left over from the mixture
- We bake the time indicated on our box and add 10 more minutes