anuncio web sharif jewelry
divia 1200 x 90
kids 1200 x 90
pistiolas 1200 x 90
travis 1200 x 90
previous arrow
next arrow


There are many documents required for tax returns, so make sure you have everything you need before preparing them. It's never too early to start gathering your tax documents!

* Gather all the documents related to the income obtained throughout 2022.

* Assemble forms supporting available deductions or tax credits related to health care, child care, education, and work expenses.

Personal documents

* Your social security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), as well as those of anyone who may be on your tax return, including your spouse if you are filing a joint return.

* Photo identification.

income documents

* W-2 forms from any employer you worked for in 2022.

* 1099 forms for any contract work you have completed if you earned more than $600 in total.

* Unemployment income or social security benefits.

* Income from prior year state and local tax returns.

* Income from any rental property you may own.

Better ahead than behind Photo: Pixabay

Income adjustment, credit, and deduction documents

* Copy of IRS letter 6475 for EIP (stimulus) payments

* Copy of IRS Letter 6419 providing the total amounts of the Advance Child Tax Credit payments made to you in 2022 (if applicable).

* Receipts for charitable donations.

* Active military moving expense receipts.

* Receipts for job search expenses.

* Records related to property loss or insurance claims from a federally declared disaster.

* Bank account and routing number if you want your refund directly deposited.

Other documents

* Contributions to a Medical Savings Account (MSA).

* Contributions to an IRA.

* Interests from investments, shares, or other assets.

* Costs related to child care (including provider’s tax identification number) or adoption.

* Costs related to education (1098-T and 1098-E).

* Costs related to home ownership (1098 for mortgage interest, property taxes, energy-saving improvements, or other expenses).

* Costs related to medical care from doctors, hospitals, or other providers.

* Form 1095-A for health insurance through the Marketplace Exchange, or 1095-B or -C for health insurance through another source.


Recibe tu revista, noticias, concursos y más directamente en tu correo.

- Publicidad -