BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON
Looking for a salad that pleases everyone? This easy Bacon Broccoli Salad recipe is different and delicious! Try this salty, savory and sweet and sour dish, Gluten Free and Dairy Free!
* crumbled bacon
* Red onion
* Apple cider vinegar
* salt pepper
This salad couldn’t be easier to make. Combine the onions, vinegar, and a pinch of salt in the bottom of a large bowl. Beat the mayonnaise.
Then combine the broccoli, bacon, raisins, and walnuts, tossing them into the dressing. Lastly, add salt and pepper to taste. Clever!
COCONUT FLOUR BISCUITS
These Coconut Flour Cookies are so soft, fluffy and tender on the outside and only need 4 ingredients to make. Made without grains or butter, they can easily be made sweet or savory!
* Coconut flour: make sure it is not lumpy
* Baking powder
* Coconut Oil – Gives cookies a buttery texture – no butter needed!
* grated cheese (optional)
Start by mixing the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Next, add the eggs and coconut oil to a large bowl and mix until smooth and combined. Gently mix the dry ingredients and cheese until smooth. Cover the bowl and let the dough rest for 10 minutes to thicken.
Now, roll out 12 pieces of dough and place them on a lined baking sheet and press each one into a large disk. Bake cookies for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove them from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
GRILLED PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED ASPARAGUS
These 3-Ingredient Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus make a delicious side dish or a great addition to your charcuterie plate!
* 16 asparagus tips, ends cut off
* 4 slices of proscuitto,
* olive oil spray
* pinch of salt
* black pepper, to taste
* Cut each piece of proscuitto into 4 pieces and wrap each asparagus around the center of each spear.
* Drizzle with olive oil, season the tips of the asparagus with a pinch of salt and the rest with black pepper.
* Light the grill to light fire, when it’s hot clean and oil the grates.
* Grill asparagus 5 to 6 minutes, covered and turning every few minutes.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER MASH
Every spoonful of this low carb puree is better than the last. Delight your taste buds with its smooth and silky texture. And easy to prepare!
* 2 pounds of cauliflower
* 10 oz butter
* 1 teaspoon salt
* ½ teaspoon pepper
*Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Chop the cauliflower and divide it into small pieces. Place on a baking dish.
*Chop the butter into thin slices and cover the cauliflower pieces. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
*Turn the pieces over and brush them with butter. Grill for another 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is lightly golden.
* Remove and pour into a deep plate. Let boil for 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is soft.
*blend with an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.