In the kitchen
- When the oven is off and cool, apply baking soda directly to the stains, then wipe with a damp cloth.
- For the microwave, in a container place water, baking soda, and white vinegar and heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Finally, we pass a damp cloth.
- To eliminate odors in our refrigerator, we add a container with baking soda and a few drops of lemon. It is recommended to change it every two months.
- Eliminate germs and bacteria from your sink by sprinkling 3 tablespoons of baking soda and half a glass of vinegar. Let act 10 minutes and wash.
- Return the shine to your pans with three parts baking soda and one part water, rub with a brush, at the end, wipe with a dry cloth
In the rest of the house.
- Increase the power of your detergent when washing your clothes by adding a half cup to the washing machine.
- To remove stains from any surface, use a baking soda paste with water, and rub with a toothbrush. We passed a damp cloth at the end.
- To unclog the pipe, we use ½ liter of water, 200 ml of white vinegar, and 100 g of bicarbonate, mix everything and empty it into the drain and let it act for 30 minutes. In the end, we pour hot water.
- To drive away ants and cockroaches, mix bicarbonate and sugar in equal parts, and add a few drops of essential mint, bay leaf, or lavender.